Here they are, completed a week ago! I had 2 wild little babies yesterday and didn't get a chance to post! We also painted the dining room as well a great color! It really makes the white chairs stand out. It made the whole room look so light and airy.
It took me 4 days to sand, paint, sand and paint and then I did some slight distressing on them. My husband, the expert, was impressed!
For more party projects visit Melissa at
http://theinspiredroom.net/
That was a lot of fun and I will be sure to join in the next one, too!
Good job! They look great painted white!
ReplyDeleteManuela
They look great in the picture. I'll have to come over and see them in person! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteNow, where is the blog post you were going to write today? I've been checking in and you aren't done. :(
Hope your lunch with your dh was wonderful. :)
Your chairs look great! I don't know how you young moms get so much done with all that you must do. I stand in awe.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, you got way more done than I did! I am very impressed!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't it feel great to have them done?
Thanks for joining in!
I have been through the Weigh Down Workshop in the past. Have all the tapes... Good program. I keep thinking I should go through the tapes again.
ReplyDelete