20090611

Old Stone Buildings




Mesa Verde, old homestead in Iowa, the old tower at the Grand Canyon, the Doll House at the House of David in Michigan and Bishop's Palace in Galveston. I love all these places. When I see these photos it always brings back those feelings I had when I first saw them.

Went through lots of old family, and I do mean old, ancient pictures today and I want to ask these people questions that will never be answered. Because they are no longer here. Is it possible to find the answer in the stiffly posed faces? I either never met them or they were too old to pay attention to children so I never got to ask the questions I have now. I suppose it's supposed to be that way isn't it? But on the bright side, I found my dad's dad. Finally, after 8 or so years of looking. Again, unanswered questions. ~sigh~ Probably better not to dwell on that too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment