Okay, normally I just blow off stuff that is so ridicules that it doesn't deserve a mention, but I read that, according to legal papers that Terry Nichols filed in court to obtain food to suit his preference, (i.e God's Holy temple),...oh did I mention that Terry Nichols is in the ADX (SuperMax) Federal Prison in Florence, CO for his role in the OKC bombing? Read for yourself the whole motion that he filed.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0424092nichols1.html?link=rssfeed
God's Holy temple? What about the 168 Holy temples Nichols murdered? And if he is constipated then he needs to get active. I know it can be done. In Terminator 2 Sarah Conner, (Linda Hamilton), was in an insane asylum locked up 24/7 and she got really buff exercising in her 6x8 room. I never once heard her complain about constipation or hemorrhoids, but it's obvious she didn't sit around on her duff all day, either. But I digress.
I think he just has a real liking for Kellog's Raisin Bran and Tricuit's and has figured out a way to try and get it. What else does he have to do except waste tax payer money on frivolous lawsuits. And now that I think about it, I remember that I got really angry to find out that they had chefs preparing '4 star cuisine', (their words, not mine), for those inmates. They get better food than most of the people in the town of Florence that are decent law abiding citizens that don't murder people to make a name for themselves.
And I love it that Nichols writes on his filing that, "I declare, under the penalty of perjury, the following statements are true and correct." Uh, okay, and you, Terry Nichols, 'are not a terrorist'. I wonder if the parents of those 19 babies that died, and the ones permanently scarred would belive that.
Nichols and his fellow inmates that 'suffer' indigestion should just suck it up and learn to live with the pain like everyone else had to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment