I remember some of these from 5 or 6 years ago. Helped the process a lot as I kept my fats at around 15 grams a day. Sometimes I need something more than pretzels.
I only ate red meat once a month and keep in mind that a serving of red meat is the size of a deck of cards. I ate mostly fish, particularly salmon but only 3 times a week. I was also given a great vegetarian cookbook and used a protein powder supplement.
I ate salad nearly everyday. The usual mixed lettuce, toms, cukes, red onion and I would sometimes add a bag of defrosted stirfry veggies to it. Then I would either season it with fresh chopped garlic and oregano or I would buy raspberry vinagrette and carefully squeeze the oil up out of it and made it nearly fat free.
Snackwell's Devil's Food Fat Free Cookie Cakes (2 cookies/32 g)
Calories 100
Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Sugars 14 g
Nilla Wafers Reduced Fat (8 cookies/30 g)
Calories 110
Fat 2 g
Sat. Fat 0 g
Sugars 12 g
Nutter Butters (2 cookies/28 g)
Calories 130
Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Sugars 8 g
Weight Watchers Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt (6 oz)
Calories 110
Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 0.5 g
Sugars 10 g
Nabisco Ginger Snaps (4 cookies/1 oz)
Calories 120
Fat 2.5 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Sugars 11 g
Teddy Grahams Oatmeal (24 grahams/30 g)
Calories 130
Fat 3.5 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Sugars 8 g
Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouettes (2 wafers)
Calories 120
Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Sugars 13 g
The exercise is going okay. I played all star wrestling with baby boy this morning for about 20 minutes. Does that count as exercise? It really wore me out.
No comments:
Post a Comment